Friday, October 24, 2008

Cassie's Halloween Party...

Tonight was the annual Halloween bash at Kindercare, so Cassie dressed in her costume and joined in the fun; she had such a fun time that we actually stayed until 9:00 pm, nearly an hour and a half past her bed time!  She was such a trooper, and really loved the dancing!

Cassie getting her Halloween tattoo


Making a special orange and black noodle necklace


Playing the bean-bag toss


Having a snack with my favorite pals Tyler and Belle


Austin and Brooklyn hanging out in their Bumbo chairs


Little Brooke...trying to remember my special Auntie Laurie's phone number to give her a call


Playing in the leaves!



1 comment:

ajs4ever said...

What a fun time at your house! I love Cassie's costume- too cute! The kiddos are growing so fast! I cannot believe that my Braden is already 6 months old!!! It goes too fast:)