Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to the New Year

So, I am happy to say that all 4 baby ears have cleared of their infections (phew, what a week it was!)...and hopefully everyone is now on the mend? (yeah right, I hear Dawn coughing in the distance...).
I have also been getting to know my new camera (thanks kids...it's perfect, how did you know that Mommy wanted a new one!!), so here are just a few shots (and of course a few extras from, oh say, a couple years ago!) of the kids...

Here is a little comparison for you...



Austin.... Brooklyn..... and Cassie??


Yup, that last one was Cassie, as is this one taken in early October of 2006 - my was she a little chubette!  And of course in good Viking's tradition...here are a few of the twins from this weekend, celebrating the Vikings being in the playoffs





Brookie is thinking.....hmmm, what have I gotten myself into??



Excuse me, mind if I sneak in between you two while you enjoy your activity mat? 


Hey...who tooted??


Uh oh, busted!


This is my all time favorite towel!


There is just something about this kid in black and white


And well, it couldn't be me if I didn't post a sleeping twin photo...


...or two!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I love comparing baby pics of my (almost) 11 year old to my 8 month old.
Happy New year to your lovely family!

Anonymous said...

What a darling bunch. YOu all look so happy. Wonderful family.
Ed and GeeGee

ajs4ever said...

Ok so is it just me or does Austin look just like Dawn??? What an amazing resemblence!!! They are all so darn cute:)