Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is over already!!

Although I didn't take any Thanksgiving day pictures (I know, not like me at all!), we did have an amazing holiday - as my aunt and cousins from Syracuse, NY drove over to spend the day with us.  We started the day with the Manchester Road Race, a 4.75 mile road race that about 12,000 other runners enjoyed with us!  And this was followed by a great dinner out at my sister's house were the best part was just watching all the kids enjoy themselves!

We spent the rest of Thanksgiving weekend doing a little internet Christmas shopping, and going to pick out our tree and decorate the house.  Cassie is starting to understand a little of what this holiday is all about, and has taken to watching Rudolf and the cartoon version of the Grinch.  We think that she understand who Santa is and that he is going to come and bring her presents, I think that we are truly entering into the best years of the holiday season!  

Here are a few photos of our little ones getting into the Christmas spirit! We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is gearing up for the holidays!




Cassie is trying to pull out the Charlie Brown Christmas tree!


Mommy and the twins try to stay dry during the tree cutting process...



Posing for our holiday card!


Hmmmm....the Christmas light box is perfect for me to hang out!


The perfect Christmas picture!


Mr. and Miss Clause work on some tummy time


Being entertained by the Night Before Christmas story telling bear...




Why is this bear talking to us?

We love spending time in the jumperoo!


The perfect sister moment!


That's right - We've found our piggies!


Come on Austin....I can only hold onto these things for so long!

2 comments:

ajs4ever said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!

I enjoyed chatting last night! Hope you got some sleep!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE all these Christmas pictures, especially the first one getting the Christmas tree! Its a great family tradition, and I hope we make it out this year and get our tree sooner, then later! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!