Saturday, August 30, 2008

Okay, I have time for one more!

I thought that I'd take the time to add another post...I think that all the kids are sleeping (think is the key word in that sentence!).  These are a few random pics from earlier this week, and some from taking Cassie to the carousel in the mall today as we thought that the rain was going to make for an indoor day.  Hopefully everyone is having a great start to their holiday weekend!



Here are the ABC kids!

Austin and Brooklyn having some playtime...
                     

Cassie and her babies!


Yes, we both still fit in this chair together


Shhh....(can you tell who's who???)

Awake in our play chairs...                                                     And now we're asleep!

Yes, I really am trouble!


But I am so darn cute!

Cassie and Austin                      Cassie and Brooklyn


Mommy and I and Mr. Elephant!


And now with Mr. Tiger!


And one more with Mr. Hippo... (yes, mommy is dizzy!)


Don't ask...


Night night everyone!

1 comment:

ajs4ever said...

I just love all your pics! Looks like all is good in your neck of the woods! Poor little man has his first bad cold! Wish me luck!!!